1 x Job Vacancy: St. Brigid’s Credit Union Ltd
JOB VACANCY INFORMATION:
Contract: Full Time Permanent Position (with 6-month probationary period)
Hours of Work: 5 days per week [Tuesday to Saturday]
Role: Teller/Customer Service
Reporting to: Operations Officer
Summary of Role:
- The successful candidate will be accountable to the Operations Officer of the Credit Union for carrying out administrative and operational activities that contribute to the effective running of the Credit Union.
- The successful candidate will also be required to work in any of our branches in Clara, Moate, Ferbane or Banagher. Therefore, own transport and full, clean driving licence is essential.
The ideal candidate should have (an advantage but not essential):
- Relevant experience working in a Credit Union, financial institution or customer service role.
- Knowledge of/relevant experience working in the areas of compliance and/or anti-money laundering
- Strong inter-personnel and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office particularly Word and Excel.
- Have an aptitude for numbers, handling & balancing cash.
Experience using a Computer Operating System and a qualification that satisfies Minimum Competency Requirements (MCR) would be a distinct advantage.
Applicants must speak fluent English.
Training will be provided.
Closing Date for applications: Friday, 11th of February 2022 @ 5pm
Applications including C.V. can be sent via post to any of our offices, marked for the attention of the Business Development/Operations Officer.
Or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any canvassing will disqualify your application.
St. Brigid’s Credit Union Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Registered Office Church Street, Clara, Co. Offaly