Benefits of Membership
- Credit Unions are member-owned financial institutions.
- Surplus Income is RETURNED to the member by way of a Dividend / Loan Interest Rebate or re-invested to improve services.
- We serve the financial needs of our members on a not for profit basis.
- We offer a range of savings, loan products and additional services.
- We are run by a voluntary Board of Directors, elected by the members at the Annual General Meeting.
- We are a community based Credit Union supporting the financial wellbeing of local people, anyone living or working within our common bond can join St Brigid’s.
- People HELPING People is our philosophy.